Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pumpkin Muffins

I have been so excited for fall! I love the crisp air, the decorations, the changing leaves but most of all I love the food! I have been looking for recipes that have pumpkin in them to keep the spirit of fall in full swing around my house. I found this simple recipe on Pinterest. With only 2 ingredients it was easy enough I let my 2 year old help out.



Pumpkin Muffins

Ingredients:

1 box yellow cake mix
1 can pumpkin puree (15oz)

1). Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2). Mix the cake mix and pumpkin together. (Do not add any of the water, eggs or oil the cake mix calls for).

3). Put the mixture into muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes.


The original recipe calls for yellow cake mix, however I used a white cake mix because I had that at home already. It also says to dust the top with powdered sugar or you can make a cream cheese frosting as well. I decided to do neither to keep it a little more healthy.

Post By: Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment